CGSA 4000 Linkage Fertiliser Spreader
The biggest seller in the Donder Fertiliser Spreader range is the 4000. Large capacity and is designed to spread more granulated fertilisers saving you plenty of time and money.
Minimum: 200 hp
Urea: 3000 kg
Single Super: 4000 kg
Capable of spreading as low as 2kg/ha of Slug Bait (Metarex) @ 24m wide and 14km/h or up to 325kg/ha of Urea @ 30m wide at 14km/hr
Width – 3181 mm
Height – 2218 mm
Length – 1496 mm
Weight – 720kg
Capacity – 4000ltrs
ADJUSTABLE WORKING WIDTHS
– Donder’s stainless steel spinners are fitted with adjustable vanes, by moving the position of these vanes along the scale we can adjust the desired spread width per product to ensure an even and accurate spread pattern.
STANDARD – EASY RATE ADJUSTMENT
– Rate adjustment requires no tools. Simply unlock the handle and slide the gate to the desired position.
– Donder Spreaders come standard as a manual set system. This means you determine the desired rate, spread width & Speed.
– Provided you maintain your speed and working width your rate will be accurate.
ACCURATE METERING AT LOW RATES
– The metering orifice is designed so that the first section is able to accurately meter low rates of seed (1 – 10kg/ha) & bait whilst once past the neck of the hole the rate can be increased to allow high rates of granulated fertiliser
STAINLESS STEEL METERING UNIT
– The metering system components including:
+ Metering Slides
+ Hydraulic Slides
+ Spinner Shrouds
These are all made from stainless steel to improve the longevity of these machine components and to maintain accuracy over the life of your Donder spreader
FOLDING TARP & MUDGUARDS STANDARD
– Some things should just be standard. So Donder Spreaders include components such as protective tarpaulin cover and mudguards ready for whatever conditions you throw at it.
HYDRAULIC SHUTTER CONTROL
– Donder Spreaders are fitted with a two-slide mechanism. One slide covers a portion of the opening to set your rate.
– The Second Slide is connected to a double acting hydraulic cylinder which is operated in cab. This allows or cuts flow of material onto the spinners